- active = 'one', 50)" @mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)" > Our Products
- Buy Now
- Absorbine Jr. PRO
Why Even Professional Athletes Use Topical Pain Treatment
Topical pain relievers aren’t just for grandma and grandpa. Many people with many kinds of pain use these topical treatments to help them manage their pain. Even professional athletes incorporate these topical liquids into the treatment of certain minor sports injuries.Your grandparents may be looking for help with chronic low back pain, or the joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. Athletes mostly use the topical treatments for soft tissue injuries like sprains and strains.
The source of the pain is different, but the reasons for choosing topical treatment remains the same for all. Here are some reasons why topical liquids may be the better choice for treatment of your pain:
- A topical pain reliever is not a systemic drug. This is important for people who have frequent pain. Pain pills do have serious side effects when taken regularly. Even over-the-counter pain medicine can cause stomach and liver issues when used excessively.
- Topical liquids work quickly and locally. The analgesic process usually begins within a few minutes. Heating, cooling and numbing sensations help ease the pain.
- Topical treatments can help reduce inflammation in the affected area. This reduces pain and assists the healing process.
- Topical treatments can be healthier and safer than taking pain pills. Treating sore muscles and joints locally should not impair your ability to drive or operate equipment. When used properly, there are no side effects from topical treatments.
Use as Directed.